The Off-Campus student experience at Huron is eye-opening and beneficial. With an extensive support system, and a unique sense of community, being an Off-Campus student allows you to become a strong Leader with Heart.
What to expect as an Off-Campus student at Huron:
- Planned events
- Leadership positions/opportunities to get involved
Get in touch with:
- Mental health resources
- Academic resources
- Financial resources
We are employees and student leaders who live on campus that have assigned authority to provide support and aid students in a smooth transition into university. We make sure the Off-Campus students are engaged with Huron’s community. At the same time, we enforce disciplinary procedures to ensure that Huron is a safe place for all students. In order to support students as well as possible, we are highly trained in many aspects and we work with many teams that assist students.
- Have an idea for an event
- Are struggling with an issue
- Have questions about Huron
- Need mental health resources, academic resources, financial resources, etc.
- Want to be more engaged with the community
- Have questions about what to expect at university