Terms and Conditions
Your All You Care to Eat Plan and Flex Dollars are valid from September 2nd, 2019 at 5:00pm up to noon on day following the last day of scheduled exams for the University (which is April 27, 2020) and are non-refundable.
• Your All You Care to Eat Plan allows you to access the dining hall anytime during operating hours, as many times as you like. We promote taking small portions to reduce waste; you can always go back for seconds!
- You must present your Valid Student Id Card with Picture for all meals and transactions.
- In order to protect your Flex Dollars, a lost card must be reported to the Huron Dining Hall administration office to temporarily freeze your account.
- All items purchased with Flex dollars will be taxed appropriately.
- All you care to eat program must be consumed in the dining hall; food is prohibited for takeout.
- You will receive 2 guest passes that can be used during the academic year for anyone you choose. Guest passes expire April 30, 2020
Allergies, Sensitivities & Dietary Preferences
Please contact our Food Services Director at the Dining Hall if you have food allergies or sensitivities to such foods as nuts, gluten or dairy. We can also accommodate your dietary preferences for health or religious reasons such as vegan, vegetarian, Halal or gluten free diets. We will review the menu and offerings and discuss ways to accommodate you.
We’ll make it easy for you to find the foods that can eat with our easy to follow Labeling System. Just look for the symbols on our menu offerings.
Health and Nutrition
Looking to eat healthier, feel more energetic or optimize your athletic performance? We are happy to help you navigate our menu to find healthier options for you! Need more? We can organize a meeting with our dietitian to put together an appropriate diet plan for your specific requirements.
Missing a Meal? We’ve Got You Covered!
Let us know if you are missing a meal due to illness or a scheduled class or exam. You can pre-order a meal-to-go and pick it up whenever convenient for you!
Anyone without a meal plan can visit the Dining Hall for a one-time all-you-care-to eat experience, pay the retail price and enjoy a delicious meal.