fbpx Student Tax Information | Huron University


Learn More

Donate Now

Are You In Crisis?

Contact Us

Student Tax Information

Huron is committed to providing students with the most up-to-date information regarding their finances while attending university. 

T2202A Tuition Tax Receipts

  • T2202As will be available on your Western Student Center under Finances=> Tax Receipts => My T2202A by the end of February. The forms cannot be accessed on tablets or mobile devices so you have to use a PC. Ensure you have a pdf reader on your browser and the pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled to allow you to print/save your receipt. If you are using a Mac, you need to reboot the computer after adjusting these settings.  For further help with access to your account or the tax slip, send an email to regtax@uwo.ca.

T4A Scholarships and Bursaries

  • T4As will be mailed out to the address on your Huron Statement by the end of February. For inquiries about your T4A kindly contact Peggy Kelly at pkelly25@huron.uwo.ca or phone 519.438.7224 ext. 234

Residence Tax Receipts

  • We do not issue residence tax receipts as our university is tax exempt. Therefore, the amount that can be claimed for income tax purposes is $25, not the full amount of residence fees paid.