Terms and Conditions
Your All You Care to Eat Plan allows you access to the dining hall anytime during operating hours, as many times as you like.
- You must present your Valid Student Id Card for all meals and transactions.
- A lost or stolen Student Id Card must be immediately reported to the Huron Dining Hall administration office to protect your plan by temporarily freezing your account.
- All items purchased with Flex dollars will be subject to appropriate tax.
- All You Care to Eat program must be consumed in the Dining Hall; Students may apply for a specialized meal plan if they have schedule conflicts during meal times (e.g. athletes with routine practice). Students who self identify with illness or injury preventing them from attending the dining hall for a meal may also apply for a specialized bag meal to take away. Details on these special programs are available through Huron Housing or Browns.
- You are entitled to 2 guest passes per semester (total of 4 passes) that can be used during the academic year for anyone you choose. Guest passes expire following your last day of scheduled exams.
- Your All You Care to Eat Plan and Flex Dollars are valid at noon on your approved move in date, up to noon on day following the last day of scheduled exams. Mandatory meal plans are non-refundable and non-transferable with exception of students leaving Huron or moving out of residence prior to the school’s deadline date for academic withdrawal.
Allergies, Sensitivities & Dietary Preferences
Please contact our Food Services Director at the Dining Hall if you have food allergies or sensitivities to such foods as nuts, gluten, or dairy. We can also accommodate your dietary preferences for health or religious reasons such as vegan, vegetarian, Halal, or gluten free diets. We will review the menu and offerings and discuss ways to accommodate you.
We will make it easy for you to find the foods that can eat with our easy-to-follow Labelling System. Just look for the symbols on our menu offerings.
Health and Nutrition
Looking to eat healthier, feel more energetic or optimize your athletic performance? We are happy to help you navigate our menu to find healthier options for you! Need more? We can organize a meeting with our dietitian or executive chef to put together an appropriate diet plan for your specific requirements. Please contact the Director of Food Services at (519) 438-7224 Extension 266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Missing a Meal? We’ve Got You Covered!
Let us know if you are missing a meal due to illness or a scheduled class or exam. You can pre-order a meal-to-go and pick it up whenever convenient for you! Some conditions may apply. Please contact the Dining Hall for details.
Anyone without a meal plan can visit the Dining Hall for a one-time all-you-care-to eat experience, pay the retail price and enjoy a delicious meal. ** some restrictions may apply