fbpx Intent To Register | Huron University


Learn More

Donate Now

Are You In Crisis?

Contact Us

Intent to Register

Intent to Register (ITR) is a process where current students formally select their programs and indicate their intention to return for the 2020-21 academic year. Huron students will complete an online ITR form through Student Center. This form lets Huron know that you plan to return, and the module you plan to study. If you don't complete an ITR, you won't be able to register for courses next year and you won't be considered for the program you wish to study.

ITR is open in Student Center from February 1 - March 31, 2020.

Login to your Student Center to complete it. All students returning to studies must complete their ITR.


Check out your degree requirements

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What if I don’t meet the entry requirements for the module/degree I requested?

    If you don’t meet the entry requirements for the module/degree options you requested, you will be registered in an alternative program in May (often BA Major in Philosophy for students registering for second year).

    You will need to include/repeat courses in the future that will make you eligible for the module/degree you wish to pursue.

    You may need to contact Academic Advising to discuss your course selection after adjudication in May and before web registration. This will be noted in the comments on your grade report.

  • How do I know what module to choose or courses to take for my module?

    The official version of the Academic Calendar is found online at www.westerncalendar.uwo.ca. Huron module choices are found by choosing ‘Affiliated University Colleges’ on the navigation bar and clicking on ‘Huron University College’.

    Scroll down to select the appropriate department and from there, select the module you are interested in. You will be able to see the specific courses required for that module and the links will take you to the course descriptions in the calendar.

    A reminder on the residency requirement: during the academic year, students are required to complete 60% of their course load at Huron (i.e. if you are registered in 5.0 credits during the academic year, 3.0 of those credits are to be taken at Huron).

  • What happens if my module requirements have changed?

    Sometimes a discipline will review their modules and change the module requirements. If this happens, you can still follow the module from the year in which you entered the program. If you have any questions about this, you can contact the office at huronsss@uwo.ca.

  • What do I do if I want to change my module after I complete my Intent to Register?

    During the ITR period, you may go online and make changes to your original selection(s) at any time. Once the ITR period is over, you will need to contact Academic Advising (email huronsss@uwo.ca) to see if the changes can be made.

  • As Registrar of Huron, I am so proud of the incredible Leaders with Heart we connect with on a daily basis. We are proud in student services to offer a personalized experience to our remarkable students. We are here to help
    Jennifer Morocco

Key Contacts

Betty Camarinha

Academic Advisor
519.438.7224 ext. 252

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Erie Conners

Academic Advisor, International Students
519.438.7224 ext. 855

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Jennifer Morocco

519.438.7224 ext. 702

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Laura Sedgwick, MA

Academic Advisor, International Students
519.438.7224 ext. 270

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Lauren Hogg

Enrolment & Student Services Assistant
519.438.7224 ext. 244

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Megan Thorne

Academic Advisor
519.438-7224 ext. 276

8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.                  Monday - Friday

Send Your Message

Enter the characters shown in the image.