Associate Professor, French
My teaching aims to keep my students motivated in studying French language, literature and culture in a stimulating, relaxed and productive learning environment and to help them become independent thinkers.
Students who come to Huron University College to study French enjoy working in small groups and having meaningful exchanges with a knowledgeable and caring professor, as well as with classmates who will soon become their friends. At Huron they have the opportunity to enroll in unique courses which promote cross-cultural awareness and appreciation:
- French for Liberal Arts Professions;
- French and Francophone Film and Literature;
- French and Francophone Literature for Children and Young Adults.
Summary of Research:
- 20th Century French Literature
- Francophone Literature and Film
- Contemporary French and Francophone Women’s Writing
- Children’s Literature