Update, May 27, 2021: Huron alongside our partners at the Western University and affiliated colleges Brescia and King’s, will be requiring students living in residence to have received at least their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, assuming Ontario’s supply allows. Read more here.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit:
Huron continues to monitor the ongoing situation with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) and takes its direction and shares information from Western University, as well as federal, provincial and local health authorities.
Please follow appropriate protocols for travelers returning from affected areas as outlined on the Ontario Ministry of Health website.
To reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses, including COVID-19, you should follow usual health precautions such as:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water regularly, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, specifically your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Cover coughs and sneezes with your sleeve; or cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the garbage.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces frequently
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the appropriate resource – we are here to help.
Questions from Faculty and Staff – Email Us
Questions or support for students – Email Us
Wellness Services – Email Us