Step 1: Make sure you meet the qualifications
- Domestic students, and International student with permissions to work on their student visa
- Completion of Business Administration 2257
- Completion of 2nd year of MOS Program with a minimum average of 70%
Step 2: Notify the Career Development Team at Huron & Apply to MOS Internship Program on Western Connect. Applications are now closed.
- Login Western Connect and register for “MOS Internship Program”
Step 3: Attend one MOS Internship Information Session in the Fall Term.
- Dates for 2021-2022 applications will be listed September 2021.
Step 4: Attend one MOS Internship Cover Letter & Resume Session in the Fall Term.
Step 5: Wait for Approval.
Approval into the MOS Internship Program will be completed on a rolling basis. Once your prerequisites have been confirmed and confirmation of your attendance each session is reported
Step 6: International Students.
Once approved for the program in Career Central, please contact Taryn Vandermeulen for a letter in order to get your work permit
Step 7: Have your resume approved.
Book an appointment with Huron’s Writing Services team, then meet with Huron’s Career Development Coordinator to have your final resume approved
Step 8: Apply to internships.
Apply to the posted internships in Western Connect or find your own and have it approved by Huron’s Career Development Coordinator
Step 9: Interview.
Be accepted by a company for an internship interview. You are encouraged to conduct mock interviews with Huron’s Career Development Coordinator prior to your real one
Step 10: Accept the Offer.
Accept the internship job offer and send to Britney Hunter