These awards have been established to recognize and celebrate members of the Huron Alumni Association for outstanding professional achievement, community contribution and/or service. We're incredibly proud of our alumni network and grateful for the support they continue to provide to our students and our vibrant university community. By achieving incredible professional success and contributing to positive social change, our alumni raise the profile of our Liberal Arts Institution, and we thank them for continuing to proudly represent Huron in our local and global communities.
A big congratulations to the following alumni who are transforming the sectors they work in. We're so proud of you, and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Nomination for Awards of Distinction
The Huron Alumni Awards of Distinction have been established to recognize, honour and celebrate members of the Huron University Alumni Association for outstanding professional achievement, community contribution and/or service. The accomplishments of Huron alumni around the world bring credit and recognition to the Huron University. In turn, the Alumni Awards of Distinction identify and offer recognition to alumni for outstanding achievement. Your insight, knowledge and appreciation of fellow alumni achievements are indispensable elements in assisting Huron in recognizing the achievements of our alumni. We hope that you will nominate an eligible person/s you believe deserves to be recognized.
- Alumni Award of Distinction for outstanding achievement in a professional field or outstanding community volunteer service, enriching the lives of others through generous gifts of time and talent.
- Alumni Award of Distinction for outstanding volunteer service to Huron University.
- Young Alumni Award (under 35 years of age) for outstanding professional achievement, community service or volunteer contribution to Huron University.
- All members of the Huron alumni association are eligible, with the exception of members of the nomination committee and members of the Alumni Board of Directors.
Please fill out a nomination form.
Once completed, forms can be faxed to University Advancement at 519.438.5226, or emailed to: email@example.com
Director of Development
1349 Western Rd
London ON N6G 1H3
All nomination forms will be treated in confidence.
Past Award Winners
- W. Alfred Apps '79
- Adam Deif '04
- Chris O'Neill '95
- Spencer Sandor '12
- Richard Lucas '69
- Prof. Richard H. McLaren '68
- James E. Carr '67
- Sarah Ghabrial '06
- Dilani Mohan '06
- Laurel Mitchell '07
- Sheetal Rawal '06
- William Webster '69
- Janice MacKinnon '69
- Jeff Aarssen '80
- Barry Grant '66
- Nestor Prisco
- The Three Cantors -
- The Rev. Canon William Cliff '92
- The Rev. Canon David Pickett '89
- Mr. Angus Sinclair
- The Very Rev. Peter Wall '89
- The Most Rev. Terence E. Finlay '62
- Kelly Hansen '85
- Susan (Taylor) Clarke '66
- Christopher McCreery '98
- Helen (Klassen) Moore '62
- Kelly Meighen '71
- Charles Pielsticker '61
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday